Wyoming Traders is strictly a wholesaler of quality western wear. We only sell to legitimate businesses for resale through their retail establishments.
We look forward to working with our dealers who have established retail businesses. We treat our dealers with care to protect and to enhance their business interests. Although many of our retail establishments also have online stores, we require that our dealers have a physical retail business.
How to Become a Dealer for Wyoming Traders
IMPORTANT: Please follow these 3 Steps to opening a Retail Account. Please follow the order below:
- Online Application. To open a Retail Account with Wyoming Traders,
- Required: Please fill out our Online Application.
- Required: Fax to us a copy (307-885-7600) of your Sales Tax License or Local Business License
- IMPORTANT. All dealers must have a physical storefront.
Wait for the owner to review your application. Retail accounts may be limited for your area. Whether you are approved or denied, you will be notified by email or by telephone, usually within a day or two.
- AFTER you receive a reply, and ONLY if you need a credit line, fill out and fax to us at 307-885-7600 the following Sales Agreement Form. Sales Agreement Forms are not necessary if you will pay be credit card for each order.
- Note. We will not approve the Shopping Cart Registration (below) until the Sales Agreement Form has been received and approved.
- Shopping Cart Registration. Once approved we will send you a price list at which point you can come fill out our store registration. The Shopping Cart Registration will allow you to place orders.
- We will be notified when you register. We will then approve the Shopping Cart Registration Account.
- Log in and place your first order! (Wholesale prices are listed in the shopping cart after you register and log in). Once you register you will be able to return and place future orders and all your contact information will be filled in automatically. (NOTE: $400 Minimum order required to open an account. No minimum order required after first order is placed and account set up.)
- - OR – Fax Order. If you prefer, you may place your order using our PDF order form. Please print the Order Form, fill out your order and fax it to us at 307-885-7600.
- Complete the Email Registration. This is a separate email system that allows us to notify all of our retailers about price adjustments, upcoming sales, and other news and opportunities.
All sales are 30 days net or C.O.D. Please contact us at 1-888-869-7955 to pay for your order using a credit card. Any other terms must be arranged with us before any sales are final. Actual shipping charges are calculated at the time of shipping. Remember, the larger the order, the heavier the weight.