Starting in July and continuing through the end of the 2011, Wyoming Traders is undergoing new, dynamic and sweeping changes that are designed to bring more sales and revenue to YOU and all of our dealers. These changes will make it possible for Wyoming Traders to bring you new customers to your doors, both offline and online.
Some of my dealers tell me that they sell as much or more product online than they do from their customers who walk through the door. We want to help you increase those sales. Our goal is to attract customers who love western wear and SEND them to you, our dealers.
Most marketers will tell you that more and more people are now shopping directly from their computer.
- you have a limited market, or
- your website is under performing, or
- you have no website at all or think it’s too expensive…
consider opening up your sales to include or expand to online sales. Last year, for example, one survey showed that online sales increased by 28%. Are you getting your share of the online pie?
You are not required to use our web administrator, but if you are looking for a good one, we would recommend our new web administrator, Aaron Mackley, owner of UpstartMediaMarketing. Aaron is putting all of this together. He is well aware of most of your business needs offline, and he has extensive experience with online marketing.
The first thing, though, before I explain the details…
We need every dealer to update their email. Nearly all of our communication with our dealers will be done through email. Even if you think we have your email, please complete the form below. (Remember check your email and CONFIRM, after you click the button.)
New Partnering Options
We are making 4 significant changes to help you get more customers and sell more products
- New website designed to continually draw traffic and send them to you as customers
- New retail shopping cart that sends ALL sales and customers to you, our “local” dealers
- Our Marketing Partner will help you set up or update your own website
- We will be coordinating our online and offline sales and marketing efforts to create “buzz” on the internet
1. New Website Design, built to send YOU new customers
The new website is designed to be a marketing tool. It will constantly be updated with articles, photos, videos, and other material which is carefully written to be found in the search engines. A little later, we will be creating a Facebook page and then we will be answering questions and promoting through there.
We will be looking for attractive, western wear photos displaying our Wyoming Traders clothing in active scenes. (Dealers, please feel free to contribute your best shots. We will credit you and link to your own websites.)
We will also be looking for well-written articles. We’ll talk about that a little more in number 4, below.
2. “Shopatron” shopping cart, state-of-the-art dealer shopping cart sends customers to local dealers
We are now in the process of loading all of our products into our shopping cart. The Shopatron shopping cart has the unique ability to allow a corporation to operate a shopping cart but NOT compete with their dealers. All dealers have the opportunity to receive orders from Wyoming Traders company. (Make sure you join the email list to receive more specific information about how to participate.)
3. Every dealer who is serious about selling can have his or her own website and/or shopping cart.
Our new web administer internet marketing director is willing to help any of our dealers build their own website. He has “turnkey” websites and shopping carts, whether you sell exclusively WT products or if you have hundreds of your own.
Aaron Mackley, from UpstartMediaMarketing, will help you build your website to focus on your business. You can emphasize WT products or not. But, if you want to integrate and have WT product pricing automatically updated, you can do that as well.
Aaron has been in the internet business for nearly 15 years. His business model is to keep your costs low, almost non-existent for a business, and build a long-term relationship with you. But his help always far exceeds his fees. You can contact Aaron or UpstartMediaMarketing directly.
4. The power of internet marketing is coordinating efforts. Join with us and create “buzz” whenever we need it.
Very few companies create their own marketing group, but the power of the internet is all about cooperation. UpstartMediaMarketing knows how to put all of this together, teach, strategize, and execute coordinated marketing efforts.
The search engines (and thus everyone who is looking for anything “western”) pick up coordinated efforts.
- When incoming links are effectively place, using correct keyword research…
- When articles are written to answer the questions of prospective customers…
- When Facebook and Twitter posts are coordinated to promote a specific topic…
- When videos and photos all link and inter-link to related sites…
- When one particular website gets a lot of hits in a growing pattern…
- When multiple websites, youtube pages, facebook or twitter entries link to a pattern of high-traffic sites…
then all of those involved become increasingly rewarded. Each of the websites receive more traffic. The search engines recognize that, and your website is then ranked higher, which causes it to receive more traffic, which…
It works through coordination and cooperation.
Wyoming Traders marketing group will be lead by Aaron Mackley. Remember the purpose of Wyoming Traders is to have his dealers sell more product. So all of these marketing efforts are designed to help you grow faster than you could if you were on your own. On the internet, there is plenty of business for all. As a matter of fact, done well, we can increase demand. Individually, that is almost impossible.
To be included in the Wyoming Traders marketing group, just click the check box “Marketing News & Strategy” (above) and Sign Up.
In the Wyoming Traders Marketing Group, Aaron will teach and coordinate
- using email (make sure to join the marketing News & Strategy list), as a group and individually
- write and share articles which link and build credibilty
- share photos (including photo credits)
- strategize via conference calls
- Aaron will help those with little or no online experience become proficient